1. First mobile phone.....it was one of the first Nokia phones that had a button for sliding down the mouthpiece!
2. Favourite app on your smartphone.....TED Talks
3. Principle I live by.....It was a quote by Mother Teresa where she talks about being compassionate to others and doing your best
4. To relax I like to.....play football, tennis, golf / run up Arthur’s Seat / spend time with family and friends / listen to music, watch films – all the standard stuff really!
5. Number 1 song in the charts when you graduated uni.....Umbrella by Rihanna
6. Fondest sporting memory.....It’s hard to top Scotland’s Grand Slam win of 1990 (hehehe!)…however perhaps winning a golf match at Gleneagles when I was 14, to win the county match for Perth & Kinross, having been 2 down with 6 to play, against my High School French teacher’s son!
7. Most unusual place I’ve used my mobile phone…..up a volcano in Bali!