Tuesday, 1 November 2016
Free phone lines for businesses who sign up before December 20th
Since Openreach’s announcement at the start of this year that they will be switching off the ISDN network in 2025, we have seen a huge uptake in the IP-based alternatives such as hosted VoIP and SIP trunks. The reason this has been possible is due to the availability and huge price drops seen on Ethernet services across Scotland and our clients have seen savings as high as 72% by making the switch.
The great news is 9dots are offering FREE SIP trunks to any businesses who order any of our SIP-assured broadband services before December 20th. This means that you could get up to 30 phone lines FREE OF CHARGE for the duration of the contract. We have a number of inclusive minutes’ packages that can be added to lines or simply pay for your calls at a reduced pence per minute rate.
Some of the key benefits of our new SIP offering include:
- More reliable broadband – our SIP assured products are uncontended meaning no slowing down at peak times
- Disaster recovery – auto-failover of calls to another destination be it another office, or mobile, to keep your business running should the worst happen
- Enhanced service levels – up to 5-hr guaranteed fix times 24/7 on outage
- Cost reduction – remove the cost of your traditional phone lines
- Geographic portability – have telephones dialing codes from any UK region regardless of your location, and take your numbers with you should you move
- Guaranteed QoS – all our Sip-assured services come with a guaranteed QoS to allow you to carry your voice and data over the same connection without call issues
If you’d like to find out how you can benefit from the FREE SIP trunks get in touch with us at 9dots quick!